There are moments, like now, when I take a break from writing with the dip pen and bottle of ink on paper I genuinely feel exhausted. I am exhausted, not because I am writing by hand, but because the creativity is going so well. Creativity costs energy. Right now I am very tired, but it is the best tired I think I’ve ever been.
email@example.comWant to submit something? Send me an e-mail!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
10 Most recent categories
- [Official Video] Mary, Did You Know? - Pentatonix youtu.be/ifCWN5pJGIE via @YouTube 2 weeks ago
- RT @IGN: To celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Angry Birds franchise, we were sent a scream-powered electric scooter (that everyone arou… 3 weeks ago
- RT @LlSinopa: (part one) In about 3 hours we're launching the Indiegogo campaign to fund the second printing of 47 Furious Tails, Issue On… 3 weeks ago
- At Last… kmgn.me/2019/10/29/at-… 1 month ago
- Today Is An “Invictus” Day kmgn.me/2019/10/07/tod… 1 month ago
Previously on KMGN
You are … here but want to be there/search