There are moments, like now, when I take a break from writing with the dip pen and bottle of ink on paper I genuinely feel exhausted. I am exhausted, not because I am writing by hand, but because the creativity is going so well. Creativity costs energy. Right now I am very tired, but it is the best tired I think I’ve ever been.
email@example.comWant to submit something? Send me an e-mail!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
10 Most recent categories
- 3 of 5 stars to The Castrofax by Jenna Van Vleet goodreads.com/review/show/18… 1 week ago
- 2 of 5 stars to 30-Minute Drawing for Beginners by Jordan DeWilde goodreads.com/review/show/39… 1 week ago
- Thank you for your service, sir. twitter.com/GeorgeTakei/st… 1 week ago
- RT @WriterlyTweets: “Anyone who says writing is easy isn't doing it right.” ― Amy Joy 1 week ago
- 28% done with Dark Night of the Soul, by John of the Cross goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 3 weeks ago
Previously on KMGN
You are … here but want to be there/search