There are moments, like now, when I take a break from writing with the dip pen and bottle of ink on paper I genuinely feel exhausted. I am exhausted, not because I am writing by hand, but because the creativity is going so well. Creativity costs energy. Right now I am very tired, but it is the best tired I think I’ve ever been.
firstname.lastname@example.orgWant to submit something? Send me an e-mail!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
10 Most recent categories
- Today I need to just pour things onto a canvas. instagram.com/p/CKFaGK9MnVs3… 1 month ago
- Movies And Quiet Thursdays kmgn.me/2021/01/14/mov… 1 month ago
- I do, too. Many Americans do, I think. twitter.com/DanRather/stat… 1 month ago
- RT @WKYT: “Armed protests are being planned at all 50 state capitols from 16 January through at least 20 January, and at the U.S. Capitol f… 1 month ago
- Really? No organic food in jail? My goodness, I bet he really does feel like he is in jail. twitter.com/MelissaBlasius… 1 month ago
Previously on KMGN
You are … here but want to be there/search