There are moments, like now, when I take a break from writing with the dip pen and bottle of ink on paper I genuinely feel exhausted. I am exhausted, not because I am writing by hand, but because the creativity is going so well. Creativity costs energy. Right now I am very tired, but it is the best tired I think I’ve ever been.
firstname.lastname@example.orgWant to submit something? Send me an e-mail!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
10 Most recent categories
- Two socks with toes! Ready to wear! instagram.com/p/Bb-o8InlFjT_… 2 weeks ago
- Second sock is kiting along. instagram.com/p/Bbx9cYoFL6XY… 3 weeks ago
- Backs, Ribs, And Deadlines kmgn.me/2017/11/14/bac… 1 month ago
- Keegan's Christmas cactus! instagram.com/p/BauAC08lkSs4… 1 month ago
- A Cuppa Does Wonders For The Mind (And Soul) kmgn.me/2017/10/17/a-c… 1 month ago
Previously on KMGN
You are … here but want to be there/search