There are moments, like now, when I take a break from writing with the dip pen and bottle of ink on paper I genuinely feel exhausted. I am exhausted, not because I am writing by hand, but because the creativity is going so well. Creativity costs energy. Right now I am very tired, but it is the best tired I think I’ve ever been.
firstname.lastname@example.orgWant to submit something? Send me an e-mail!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
10 Most recent categories
- You never know until you go around they bend. How many men live there I wonder? twitter.com/GroovyBruce/st… 3 hours ago
- Watercolor Skin Tone - simple skin tones with watercolor youtu.be/pbdYqbcFAno via @YouTube This was so helpful to me as a beginner. 1 day ago
- Home have a busy! twitter.com/Bearded_BigMan… 1 day ago
- The books are awesome and vet legacy. Let's vet and many and Dr can. twitter.com/ilona_andrews/… 1 day ago
- RT @PaulBullionLive: I shall remember this in my prep each morning at work. #Mood 2 days ago
Previously on KMGN
You are … here but want to be there/search