There are moments, like now, when I take a break from writing with the dip pen and bottle of ink on paper I genuinely feel exhausted. I am exhausted, not because I am writing by hand, but because the creativity is going so well. Creativity costs energy. Right now I am very tired, but it is the best tired I think I’ve ever been.
firstname.lastname@example.orgWant to submit something? Send me an e-mail!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
10 Most recent categories
- Yay! Cover Reveal! kmgn.me/2017/06/27/yay… https://t.co/lInnvsFSAh 17 hours ago
- 22m Uninsured kmgn.me/2017/06/27/22m… https://t.co/cJwMMqFNuE 17 hours ago
- I Needed That kmgn.me/2017/06/27/i-n… 1 day ago
- Adulting Or NOT Adulting, THAT Is The Question kmgn.me/2017/06/26/adu… 1 day ago
- Short Stories Are Harder kmgn.me/2017/06/21/sho… 6 days ago
Previously on KMGN
You are … here but want to be there/search