There are moments, like now, when I take a break from writing with the dip pen and bottle of ink on paper I genuinely feel exhausted. I am exhausted, not because I am writing by hand, but because the creativity is going so well. Creativity costs energy. Right now I am very tired, but it is the best tired I think I’ve ever been.
email@example.comWant to submit something? Send me an e-mail!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
10 Most recent categories
- Downloaded a sketch book pass on my tablet. This is my first drawing. instagram.com/p/B8x4Wn-lRJQ-… 5 hours ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Snapped by C.M. Sutter goodreads.com/review/show/31… 5 hours ago
- This Will Make You Smile youtube.com/watch?v=qMglBw… kmgn.me/2020/02/19/thi… 13 hours ago
- Ug kmgn.me/2020/02/19/ug/ 1 day ago
- This is Dottie. She kept cuddling until she got her head out of the picture! Dottie is the reading buddy 🙂 instagram.com/p/B8vGwsfldfXI… 1 day ago
Previously on KMGN
You are … here but want to be there/search