There are moments, like now, when I take a break from writing with the dip pen and bottle of ink on paper I genuinely feel exhausted. I am exhausted, not because I am writing by hand, but because the creativity is going so well. Creativity costs energy. Right now I am very tired, but it is the best tired I think I’ve ever been.
firstname.lastname@example.orgWant to submit something? Send me an e-mail!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
10 Most recent categories
- youtu.be/SxS3NDACZmQ Awesome! 5 days ago
- The Lights Are Going To Stay ON! kmgn.me/2021/07/21/the… 5 days ago
- Truly Humbled kmgn.me/2021/07/16/tru… 1 week ago
- Can you help, please? I've never done this before, but in desperate need. gofund.me/d3f154a8 1 week ago
- Help kmgn.me/2021/07/13/hel… 1 week ago
Previously on KMGN
You are … here but want to be there/search