Packing is continuing for the move. This part of moving actually makes me feel quite useless because there isn’t any chance of me carrying boxes. Even packing boxes past a certain section is out of the question. However, the guys have been wonderful about bringing me some books they know I love and letting me select which ones should be packed up for storage and which ones to bring with us. The “keepers” stack isn’t very large…so far. This is one time I am using restraint in the books going with me. (Thank God for the Nook!)
firstname.lastname@example.orgWant to submit something? Send me an e-mail!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
10 Most recent categories
- The Silt Is Settling kmgn.me/2021/10/09/the… 1 week ago
- My Beautiful Rose kmgn.me/2021/09/15/my-… 1 month ago
- Hauntingly Beautiful youtube.com/watch?v=locW-9… kmgn.me/2021/08/24/hau… 1 month ago
- It’s True: What doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger. kmgn.me/2021/08/23/its… 1 month ago
- Mali mother who gave birth to nonuplets calls them 'gift from God' youtu.be/VGBHM6JVbEE via @YouTube 2 months ago
Previously on KMGN
You are … here but want to be there/search