Packing is continuing for the move. This part of moving actually makes me feel quite useless because there isn’t any chance of me carrying boxes. Even packing boxes past a certain section is out of the question. However, the guys have been wonderful about bringing me some books they know I love and letting me select which ones should be packed up for storage and which ones to bring with us. The “keepers” stack isn’t very large…so far. This is one time I am using restraint in the books going with me. (Thank God for the Nook!)
email@example.comWant to submit something? Send me an e-mail!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
10 Most recent categories
- Today I need to just pour things onto a canvas. instagram.com/p/CKFaGK9MnVs3… 1 day ago
- Movies And Quiet Thursdays kmgn.me/2021/01/14/mov… 2 days ago
- I do, too. Many Americans do, I think. twitter.com/DanRather/stat… 2 days ago
- RT @WKYT: “Armed protests are being planned at all 50 state capitols from 16 January through at least 20 January, and at the U.S. Capitol f… 5 days ago
- Really? No organic food in jail? My goodness, I bet he really does feel like he is in jail. twitter.com/MelissaBlasius… 5 days ago
Previously on KMGN
You are … here but want to be there/search