Today has been sort of a vacation day: I haven’t done anything super important other thanto talk to friends, hand feed Willie, play with the turtle, and roam the Internet randomly. I haven’t written one word on any writing project nor has the television been on at any point, and I haven’t watched one single knitting podcast on YouTube. There are a number of things I could’ve been doing, but there simply wasn’t any drive to do any of it. And, to be totally honest, I’m not at all sorry or guilty I haven’t written any serious words on writing projects. Why? Because having human contact and conversation was refreshing, renewing. Playing with the animals, caring for them, gave me peace.
firstname.lastname@example.orgWant to submit something? Send me an e-mail!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
10 Most recent categories
- RT @WYMT: If you like to eat out and you live in the Perry County area this might be good news for you. bit.ly/2Hxz1Iw 1 hour ago
- RT @JohnCena: Any of us can find an excuse to be distracted, challenge yourself to come up with more excuses to be present. 1 hour ago
- youtu.be/znSw8DQbHas Needed this today. 1 hour ago
- It Is 2 In The Morning kmgn.me/2020/02/17/it-… 15 hours ago
- No, they never do, but sometimes some of them aught. twitter.com/jennielf/statu… 15 hours ago
Previously on KMGN
You are … here but want to be there/search