Today has been sort of a vacation day: I haven’t done anything super important other thanto talk to friends, hand feed Willie, play with the turtle, and roam the Internet randomly. I haven’t written one word on any writing project nor has the television been on at any point, and I haven’t watched one single knitting podcast on YouTube. There are a number of things I could’ve been doing, but there simply wasn’t any drive to do any of it. And, to be totally honest, I’m not at all sorry or guilty I haven’t written any serious words on writing projects. Why? Because having human contact and conversation was refreshing, renewing. Playing with the animals, caring for them, gave me peace.
email@example.comWant to submit something? Send me an e-mail!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
10 Most recent categories
- You never know until you go around they bend. How many men live there I wonder? twitter.com/GroovyBruce/st… 1 day ago
- Watercolor Skin Tone - simple skin tones with watercolor youtu.be/pbdYqbcFAno via @YouTube This was so helpful to me as a beginner. 2 days ago
- Home have a busy! twitter.com/Bearded_BigMan… 3 days ago
- The books are awesome and vet legacy. Let's vet and many and Dr can. twitter.com/ilona_andrews/… 3 days ago
- RT @PaulBullionLive: I shall remember this in my prep each morning at work. #Mood 4 days ago
Previously on KMGN
You are … here but want to be there/search