Today has been sort of a vacation day: I haven’t done anything super important other thanto talk to friends, hand feed Willie, play with the turtle, and roam the Internet randomly. I haven’t written one word on any writing project nor has the television been on at any point, and I haven’t watched one single knitting podcast on YouTube. There are a number of things I could’ve been doing, but there simply wasn’t any drive to do any of it. And, to be totally honest, I’m not at all sorry or guilty I haven’t written any serious words on writing projects. Why? Because having human contact and conversation was refreshing, renewing. Playing with the animals, caring for them, gave me peace.
firstname.lastname@example.orgWant to submit something? Send me an e-mail!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
10 Most recent categories
- [Official Video] Mary, Did You Know? - Pentatonix youtu.be/ifCWN5pJGIE via @YouTube 3 hours ago
- RT @IGN: To celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Angry Birds franchise, we were sent a scream-powered electric scooter (that everyone arou… 5 days ago
- RT @LlSinopa: (part one) In about 3 hours we're launching the Indiegogo campaign to fund the second printing of 47 Furious Tails, Issue On… 5 days ago
- At Last… kmgn.me/2019/10/29/at-… 2 weeks ago
- Today Is An “Invictus” Day kmgn.me/2019/10/07/tod… 1 month ago
Previously on KMGN
You are … here but want to be there/search