Today has been sort of a vacation day: I haven’t done anything super important other thanto talk to friends, hand feed Willie, play with the turtle, and roam the Internet randomly. I haven’t written one word on any writing project nor has the television been on at any point, and I haven’t watched one single knitting podcast on YouTube. There are a number of things I could’ve been doing, but there simply wasn’t any drive to do any of it. And, to be totally honest, I’m not at all sorry or guilty I haven’t written any serious words on writing projects. Why? Because having human contact and conversation was refreshing, renewing. Playing with the animals, caring for them, gave me peace.
firstname.lastname@example.orgWant to submit something? Send me an e-mail!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
10 Most recent categories
- Well said. twitter.com/DanRather/stat… 46 minutes ago
- RT @MattOswaltVA: this debate is so bad Canada just built a wall 47 minutes ago
- RT @FINALLEVEL: Lol… Wouldn’t that be some shit..! 3 hours ago
- Overwhelmed. Just overwhelmed. 3 days ago
- Yeah. Not a good day. But not the worst day either. 5 days ago
Previously on KMGN
You are … here but want to be there/search