Today has been sort of a vacation day: I haven’t done anything super important other thanto talk to friends, hand feed Willie, play with the turtle, and roam the Internet randomly. I haven’t written one word on any writing project nor has the television been on at any point, and I haven’t watched one single knitting podcast on YouTube. There are a number of things I could’ve been doing, but there simply wasn’t any drive to do any of it. And, to be totally honest, I’m not at all sorry or guilty I haven’t written any serious words on writing projects. Why? Because having human contact and conversation was refreshing, renewing. Playing with the animals, caring for them, gave me peace.
email@example.comWant to submit something? Send me an e-mail!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
10 Most recent categories
- Oh! The cute! twitter.com/daniellempaige… 18 hours ago
- Isn't this adorable!?! twitter.com/NerySaenz/stat… 18 hours ago
- RT @cnni: In 2016, astronomers found a potentially habitable planet around the closest star to our sun. Now, researchers have traced a seco… 18 hours ago
- I'm improving and I'm astonished! The nun, hands in sleeves, and the flower are some of my favorites. instagram.com/p/B7fY3FEllkkx… 19 hours ago
- Look at this... pin.it/wejg5ez7vib36m 1 day ago
Previously on KMGN
You are … here but want to be there/search