Today has been sort of a vacation day: I haven’t done anything super important other thanto talk to friends, hand feed Willie, play with the turtle, and roam the Internet randomly. I haven’t written one word on any writing project nor has the television been on at any point, and I haven’t watched one single knitting podcast on YouTube. There are a number of things I could’ve been doing, but there simply wasn’t any drive to do any of it. And, to be totally honest, I’m not at all sorry or guilty I haven’t written any serious words on writing projects. Why? Because having human contact and conversation was refreshing, renewing. Playing with the animals, caring for them, gave me peace.
email@example.comWant to submit something? Send me an e-mail!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
10 Most recent categories
- Some Interesting Things I Read Today kmgn.me/2017/05/25/som… 3 days ago
- Rio Olympic medals falling apart? olympics.nbcsports.com/2017/05/23/rio… 5 days ago
- After high-stakes court battle, Neil Armstrong’s storied lunar bag could fetch $4 million at auction a.msn.com/01/en-us/BBBrO… 5 days ago
- Microsoft Just Unveiled a Faster Surface Pro Tablet a.msn.com/00/en-us/BBBs8… 5 days ago
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Released From Prison This Year a.msn.com/01/en-us/BBBoG… 5 days ago
Previously on KMGN
You are … here but want to be there/search