Today has been sort of a vacation day: I haven’t done anything super important other thanto talk to friends, hand feed Willie, play with the turtle, and roam the Internet randomly. I haven’t written one word on any writing project nor has the television been on at any point, and I haven’t watched one single knitting podcast on YouTube. There are a number of things I could’ve been doing, but there simply wasn’t any drive to do any of it. And, to be totally honest, I’m not at all sorry or guilty I haven’t written any serious words on writing projects. Why? Because having human contact and conversation was refreshing, renewing. Playing with the animals, caring for them, gave me peace.
firstname.lastname@example.orgWant to submit something? Send me an e-mail!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
10 Most recent categories
- Just posted a video instagram.com/p/BZOw-1jlERIa… 8 hours ago
- RT @Marmel: Dana Rohrabacher (R-Moscow) apparently is a straight up traitor. It'd be a shame if this was RETWEETED a lot and everybody knew… 9 hours ago
- RT @mikemearls: How much would you donate to Extra Life for a custom subclass I make to your specs, plus cert that makes it AL legal for yo… 9 hours ago
- RT @RegalMovies: FOLLOW us & RT for a chance to win this @KingsmanMovie prize pack! #giveaway Get #Kingsman tickets and showtimes: https://… 9 hours ago
- RT @GeekandSundry: Another sneak peek from tomorrow's release of #CriticalRole - Vox Machina: Origins. Available digitally on 9/20 from @Da… 9 hours ago
Previously on KMGN
You are … here but want to be there/search