Today has been sort of a vacation day: I haven’t done anything super important other thanto talk to friends, hand feed Willie, play with the turtle, and roam the Internet randomly. I haven’t written one word on any writing project nor has the television been on at any point, and I haven’t watched one single knitting podcast on YouTube. There are a number of things I could’ve been doing, but there simply wasn’t any drive to do any of it. And, to be totally honest, I’m not at all sorry or guilty I haven’t written any serious words on writing projects. Why? Because having human contact and conversation was refreshing, renewing. Playing with the animals, caring for them, gave me peace.
firstname.lastname@example.orgWant to submit something? Send me an e-mail!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
10 Most recent categories
- A Mozart Morning kmgn.me/2021/12/04/a-m… 2 days ago
- Recall kmgn.me/2021/11/23/rec… 1 week ago
- Kyle Rittenhouse sobbing shows what's wrong with America a.msn.com/01/en-us/AAQz2… ? 3 weeks ago
- “Spaces” Video – For Everyone youtube.com/watch?v=Pm1M7w… kmgn.me/2021/11/10/spa… 3 weeks ago
- Weighing In On Aaron Rodger’s COVID-19 “Scandal” A thread ⬇️ kmgn.me/2021/11/09/wei… 3 weeks ago
Previously on KMGN
You are … here but want to be there/search