Today has been sort of a vacation day: I haven’t done anything super important other thanto talk to friends, hand feed Willie, play with the turtle, and roam the Internet randomly. I haven’t written one word on any writing project nor has the television been on at any point, and I haven’t watched one single knitting podcast on YouTube. There are a number of things I could’ve been doing, but there simply wasn’t any drive to do any of it. And, to be totally honest, I’m not at all sorry or guilty I haven’t written any serious words on writing projects. Why? Because having human contact and conversation was refreshing, renewing. Playing with the animals, caring for them, gave me peace.
email@example.comWant to submit something? Send me an e-mail!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
10 Most recent categories
- 36% done with Dark Night of the Soul, by John of the Cross goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 3 days ago
- Do you remember when you joined Twitter? I do! #MyTwitterAnniversary https://t.co/8DcErs6tgg 6 days ago
- 3 of 5 stars to The Castrofax by Jenna Van Vleet goodreads.com/review/show/18… 3 weeks ago
- 2 of 5 stars to 30-Minute Drawing for Beginners by Jordan DeWilde goodreads.com/review/show/39… 3 weeks ago
- Thank you for your service, sir. twitter.com/GeorgeTakei/st… 3 weeks ago
Previously on KMGN
You are … here but want to be there/search