Today has been sort of a vacation day: I haven’t done anything super important other thanto talk to friends, hand feed Willie, play with the turtle, and roam the Internet randomly. I haven’t written one word on any writing project nor has the television been on at any point, and I haven’t watched one single knitting podcast on YouTube. There are a number of things I could’ve been doing, but there simply wasn’t any drive to do any of it. And, to be totally honest, I’m not at all sorry or guilty I haven’t written any serious words on writing projects. Why? Because having human contact and conversation was refreshing, renewing. Playing with the animals, caring for them, gave me peace.
email@example.comWant to submit something? Send me an e-mail!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
10 Most recent categories
- Mali mother who gave birth to nonuplets calls them 'gift from God' youtu.be/VGBHM6JVbEE via @YouTube 13 hours ago
- youtu.be/SxS3NDACZmQ Awesome! 2 weeks ago
- The Lights Are Going To Stay ON! kmgn.me/2021/07/21/the… 2 weeks ago
- Truly Humbled kmgn.me/2021/07/16/tru… 2 weeks ago
- Can you help, please? I've never done this before, but in desperate need. gofund.me/d3f154a8 3 weeks ago
Previously on KMGN
You are … here but want to be there/search