Today has been sort of a vacation day: I haven’t done anything super important other thanto talk to friends, hand feed Willie, play with the turtle, and roam the Internet randomly. I haven’t written one word on any writing project nor has the television been on at any point, and I haven’t watched one single knitting podcast on YouTube. There are a number of things I could’ve been doing, but there simply wasn’t any drive to do any of it. And, to be totally honest, I’m not at all sorry or guilty I haven’t written any serious words on writing projects. Why? Because having human contact and conversation was refreshing, renewing. Playing with the animals, caring for them, gave me peace.
firstname.lastname@example.orgWant to submit something? Send me an e-mail!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
10 Most recent categories
- The Lost Dress of Elizabeth I youtu.be/mjai9PoRMo8 via @YouTube 3 days ago
- Nobody Is Talking About This, It Is Already Happening! (2020) youtu.be/DHTJWRO9Hno via @YouTube 4 days ago
- Bridge Over Troubled Water - A tribute to our Coronavirus frontline heroes. youtu.be/xAt8Sbf08-o via @YouTube 1 week ago
- Snoop Dogg - I Wanna Go Outside (Official Video) youtu.be/fbsHisq-CH8 via @YouTube 1 week ago
- "The Ladies Who Lunch" with Meryl Streep, Christine Baranski & Audra McD... youtu.be/-mBA9tNdolg via @YouTube this wonderful! 1 week ago
Previously on KMGN
You are … here but want to be there/search