Today has been sort of a vacation day: I haven’t done anything super important other thanto talk to friends, hand feed Willie, play with the turtle, and roam the Internet randomly. I haven’t written one word on any writing project nor has the television been on at any point, and I haven’t watched one single knitting podcast on YouTube. There are a number of things I could’ve been doing, but there simply wasn’t any drive to do any of it. And, to be totally honest, I’m not at all sorry or guilty I haven’t written any serious words on writing projects. Why? Because having human contact and conversation was refreshing, renewing. Playing with the animals, caring for them, gave me peace.
firstname.lastname@example.orgWant to submit something? Send me an e-mail!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
10 Most recent categories
- 2 more GOP senators oppose health bill, killing it for now a.msn.com/01/en-us/BBECp… 2 days ago
- A Wonderful Respite kmgn.me/2017/07/07/a-w… https://t.co/Uwo4zJGLsc 1 week ago
- Connect to Your Fans and Followers with the New Social Icons Widget — Chris The Story… kmgn.me/2017/07/06/con… https://t.co/zcRNA9TSmE 2 weeks ago
- Rain And Words kmgn.me/2017/07/06/rai… 2 weeks ago
- Former NFL TE Mitchell Henry passes away at 24 a.msn.com/02/en-us/BBDv2… 2 weeks ago
Previously on KMGN
You are … here but want to be there/search