Here is a great post from C. S. Lakin’s remarkable blog, Live, Write, Thrive. If you are as daunted as I by all the venues out there for self-publishing, guest blogger Jessica Bell has some great information to share with you. Check it out. It’s a keeper, but then I think almost everything on this blog is. I’ve learned so much there, from grammar, to novel construction, to proper usage of similar words. Just everything. I highly recommend following!
firstname.lastname@example.orgWant to submit something? Send me an e-mail!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
10 Most recent categories
- RT @byMorganWright: I’m a #writer. I don’t have to be normal. #writerslife #amwriting https://t.co/BFZtR6gG7f 2 days ago
- But, what about those of us who cannot take flu vaccines because of health problems already? twitter.com/JohnDelaney/st… 1 week ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Morbus Dei by Matthias Bauer goodreads.com/review/show/18… 2 weeks ago
- This is perfect! twitter.com/GailSimone/sta… 2 weeks ago
- RT @SamMaggs: Some big and exciting news today: I’m writing the first ✨MIGHTY NEIN✨ comic for @CriticalRole & @DarkHorseComics!! 2 weeks ago
Previously on KMGN
You are … here but want to be there/search