KINDLE UNLIMITED IMPROVEMENTS
Kindle Unlimited has me excited:
- Amazon is implementing major improvements (depending on your perspective) to how the program works for authors.
- The KDP Select Global Fund continues to grow. The current amount and Amazon’s projections for the next two months are looking nice.
- Amazon released some favorable news about how Kindle Unlimited is doing so far in 2015.
CHANGES TO HOW KINDLE UNLIMITED PAYS AUTHORS
Amazon is changing how authors are paid for Kindle Unlimited borrows.
The new policy goes into effect July 1, 2015. June, which is already underway, won’t be affected by these changes.
How is Kindle Unlimited policy changing?
- Authors will now be paid based on the total number of pages read through Kindle Unlimited (evidently, Amazon Prime, too).
- Authors will not be paid based on the total number of borrows.
- The magic 10% mark will become irrelevant.
- Beginning July 1…
View original post 753 more words