Here are a few stories I read this week. The first one is appalling, but not surprising. Many people view handicapped individuals as having an easy life because of accommodations; however, when the accommodations are taken away, it is very difficult to progress maneuver. Literally.
email@example.comWant to submit something? Send me an e-mail!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
10 Most recent categories
- Cold Sunshine kmgn.me/2021/05/08/col… 1 day ago
- Netflix Gave Me A Laugh kmgn.me/2021/05/07/net… 1 day ago
- A Change Is Going To Come…To My Family A thread ⬇️ kmgn.me/2021/05/05/a-c… 3 days ago
- 36% done with Dark Night of the Soul, by John of the Cross goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 3 weeks ago
- Do you remember when you joined Twitter? I do! #MyTwitterAnniversary https://t.co/8DcErs6tgg 3 weeks ago
Previously on KMGN
You are … here but want to be there/search