Here are a few stories I read this week. The first one is appalling, but not surprising. Many people view handicapped individuals as having an easy life because of accommodations; however, when the accommodations are taken away, it is very difficult to progress maneuver. Literally.
firstname.lastname@example.orgWant to submit something? Send me an e-mail!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
10 Most recent categories
- A Cuppa Does Wonders For The Mind (And Soul) kmgn.me/2017/10/17/a-c… 2 days ago
- RT @MeTV: RT if you watched H.R. Pufnstuf as a kid! https://t.co/K0Flligr6S 1 week ago
- It isn't fair you can only watch the show on CBS All Access and but only if you pay. twitter.com/CBS/status/916… 1 week ago
- RT @LucianRandolph: 1) This is a former Staff Sergeant and Calvary Scout. He is in Puerto Rico. He's telling you the truth. FEMA and POTUS… 1 week ago
- RT @JimGrayLexKY: Lexington celebrates the culture, history, traditions and values of Kentucky's Indigenous People. https://t.co/x8C9tSiFDl 1 week ago
Previously on KMGN
You are … here but want to be there/search