Here are a few stories I read this week. The first one is appalling, but not surprising. Many people view handicapped individuals as having an easy life because of accommodations; however, when the accommodations are taken away, it is very difficult to progress maneuver. Literally.
firstname.lastname@example.orgWant to submit something? Send me an e-mail!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
10 Most recent categories
- But, what about those of us who cannot take flu vaccines because of health problems already? twitter.com/JohnDelaney/st… 1 day ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Morbus Dei by Matthias Bauer goodreads.com/review/show/18… 1 week ago
- This is perfect! twitter.com/GailSimone/sta… 1 week ago
- RT @SamMaggs: Some big and exciting news today: I’m writing the first ✨MIGHTY NEIN✨ comic for @CriticalRole & @DarkHorseComics!! 1 week ago
- RT @HamillHimself: https://t.co/p5f9jugGKe 2 weeks ago
Previously on KMGN
You are … here but want to be there/search