Here are a few stories I read this week. The first one is appalling, but not surprising. Many people view handicapped individuals as having an easy life because of accommodations; however, when the accommodations are taken away, it is very difficult to progress maneuver. Literally.
firstname.lastname@example.orgWant to submit something? Send me an e-mail!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
10 Most recent categories
- I am looking forward to October this year: Inktober and drawing spooky things is speaking to me currently. 1 day ago
- RT @WYMT: Local health departments release COVID-19 numbers on Monday wymt.com/2020/09/21/loc… 2 days ago
- RT @IGN: Will Elder Scrolls, Fallout, and Doom become Xbox exclusives now that Microsoft owns Bethesda? Should they? https://t.co/ABRIWfDjg… 2 days ago
- "Resonant Chamber" - Animusic.com youtu.be/toXNVbvFXyk via @YouTube awesome! Makes more think if a Halloween Story! 2 days ago
- Sixteen Tons - Tennessee Ernie Ford Cover youtu.be/oOl12mBzKKQ via @YouTube 2 days ago
Previously on KMGN
You are … here but want to be there/search