Here are a few stories I read this week. The first one is appalling, but not surprising. Many people view handicapped individuals as having an easy life because of accommodations; however, when the accommodations are taken away, it is very difficult to progress maneuver. Literally.
firstname.lastname@example.orgWant to submit something? Send me an e-mail!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
10 Most recent categories
- Look at this… 👀 kmgn.me/2021/02/26/loo… 2 days ago
- Today I need to just pour things onto a canvas. instagram.com/p/CKFaGK9MnVs3… 1 month ago
- Movies And Quiet Thursdays kmgn.me/2021/01/14/mov… 1 month ago
- I do, too. Many Americans do, I think. twitter.com/DanRather/stat… 1 month ago
- RT @WKYT: “Armed protests are being planned at all 50 state capitols from 16 January through at least 20 January, and at the U.S. Capitol f… 1 month ago
Previously on KMGN
You are … here but want to be there/search