KMGN: This is very interesting over-all. What do you think? Do you consider yourself an indie author or just a writer, author, etc? I’m very curious. I usually think of myself as simply “a writer”. Should I consider myself an indie author so it sounds better when people ask me what I do?
email@example.comWant to submit something? Send me an e-mail!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
10 Most recent categories
- 36% done with Dark Night of the Soul, by John of the Cross goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 3 days ago
- Do you remember when you joined Twitter? I do! #MyTwitterAnniversary https://t.co/8DcErs6tgg 6 days ago
- 3 of 5 stars to The Castrofax by Jenna Van Vleet goodreads.com/review/show/18… 3 weeks ago
- 2 of 5 stars to 30-Minute Drawing for Beginners by Jordan DeWilde goodreads.com/review/show/39… 3 weeks ago
- Thank you for your service, sir. twitter.com/GeorgeTakei/st… 3 weeks ago
Previously on KMGN
You are … here but want to be there/search