KMGN: We use block quotes a lot around the blogosphere don’t we.
How can you approach your archived content in a new, fresh way?
In a favorite post from last year, we talked about ways to repurpose your blog’s evergreen content — your timeless posts that visitors, particularly new ones, will find useful and relevant, regardless of when you wrote them. Think about your seasonal pieces you can promote each year, or essays and photographs that never grow stale, no matter the year.
Consider these kinds of posts:
- Your suggested itinerary and backpacking tips for trekking the Camino de Santiago in Spain.
- Your photo essay of daily life on the streets in Havana, Cuba.
- A longform piece of memoir on the birth of your first child.
- Your crafty DIY gingerbread house how-to.
- A Photoshop tutorial on cropping and straightening.
But repurposing content doesn’t necessarily mean copying and pasting an old post into a new one and hitting “publish.” How can you refresh your…
View original post 285 more words