Had to do a bit of serious thinking today to get the movement just right for the chapters and shifting of action. Still managed to get 669 new words down and have moved the plot along nicely. I am very pleased with the way things are working out. This week I will give a grand total of how many words are in the novel in total, but not today – not now. Now I relax and reward myself with some fiction reading.
email@example.comWant to submit something? Send me an e-mail!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
10 Most recent categories
- 36% done with Dark Night of the Soul, by John of the Cross goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 3 days ago
- Do you remember when you joined Twitter? I do! #MyTwitterAnniversary https://t.co/8DcErs6tgg 6 days ago
- 3 of 5 stars to The Castrofax by Jenna Van Vleet goodreads.com/review/show/18… 3 weeks ago
- 2 of 5 stars to 30-Minute Drawing for Beginners by Jordan DeWilde goodreads.com/review/show/39… 3 weeks ago
- Thank you for your service, sir. twitter.com/GeorgeTakei/st… 3 weeks ago
Previously on KMGN
You are … here but want to be there/search