Had to do a bit of serious thinking today to get the movement just right for the chapters and shifting of action. Still managed to get 669 new words down and have moved the plot along nicely. I am very pleased with the way things are working out. This week I will give a grand total of how many words are in the novel in total, but not today – not now. Now I relax and reward myself with some fiction reading.
email@example.comWant to submit something? Send me an e-mail!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
10 Most recent categories
- RT @GroovyBruce: Don't stop. twitter.com/vanebailly/sta… 10 hours ago
- RT @ItsAboutKidsFC: You can help your student learn, just by picking up a book! read.bi/2x0fbxY 10 hours ago
- RT @LEX18News: A woman recently discovered a letter her great-grandfather wrote describing a solar eclipse almost 100 years ago. https://t.… 10 hours ago
- Trump awards Medal of Honor to Army medic 48 years later a.msn.com/01/en-us/AAp8N… 2 weeks ago
- ‘You Wouldn’t Think the Ashes of a Man Would Be So Heavy’: Remembering Sam Shepard kmgn.me/2017/07/31/you… https://t.co/QE04v3qxAW 2 weeks ago
Previously on KMGN
You are … here but want to be there/search