Had to do a bit of serious thinking today to get the movement just right for the chapters and shifting of action. Still managed to get 669 new words down and have moved the plot along nicely. I am very pleased with the way things are working out. This week I will give a grand total of how many words are in the novel in total, but not today – not now. Now I relax and reward myself with some fiction reading.
firstname.lastname@example.orgWant to submit something? Send me an e-mail!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
10 Most recent categories
- Short Stories Are Harder kmgn.me/2017/06/21/sho… 4 days ago
- Blue Sky #5,867,224 kmgn.me/2017/06/20/blu… https://t.co/5NuQTHRiNd 5 days ago
- Carrie Fisher opened up about her demons — and knew she wouldn't have a Hollywood ending fw.to/U4HvXlf 5 days ago
- Amazon’s KDP switch to a new interface kmgn.me/2017/06/18/ama… https://t.co/bx6RjNGrug 1 week ago
- Triggers kmgn.me/2017/06/17/tri… https://t.co/UNIucuq6a5 1 week ago
Previously on KMGN
You are … here but want to be there/search