Yes, I know: I probably watch a little too much TV, but on the bad pain days there is nothing better. Television is also involved with me and The Husband having some quiet time together so there are several shows we watch together of an evening or on the weekends. MeTV is a big one for us on Saturday. In looking at the renewals I am glad to report many of our favorites are being renewed and a couple are “on the bubble” as the article says. Hope your TV show makes it!
email@example.comWant to submit something? Send me an e-mail!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
10 Most recent categories
- Today I need to just pour things onto a canvas. instagram.com/p/CKFaGK9MnVs3… 1 week ago
- Movies And Quiet Thursdays kmgn.me/2021/01/14/mov… 1 week ago
- I do, too. Many Americans do, I think. twitter.com/DanRather/stat… 1 week ago
- RT @WKYT: “Armed protests are being planned at all 50 state capitols from 16 January through at least 20 January, and at the U.S. Capitol f… 1 week ago
- Really? No organic food in jail? My goodness, I bet he really does feel like he is in jail. twitter.com/MelissaBlasius… 1 week ago
Previously on KMGN
You are … here but want to be there/search