Have been trying to recouperate today – actually, I feel mostly like I am just trying to live through all of this – and went roaming over the Internet for something interesting and different. This post caught my attention for many reasons, two of which being: 1) it is true; and 2) it is very well-written. Take a moment and read this post. Think about it. Aren’t you just as much a part of the problem, and solution as everything else? Aren’t I?
firstname.lastname@example.orgWant to submit something? Send me an e-mail!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
10 Most recent categories
- The Silt Is Settling kmgn.me/2021/10/09/the… 1 week ago
- My Beautiful Rose kmgn.me/2021/09/15/my-… 1 month ago
- Hauntingly Beautiful youtube.com/watch?v=locW-9… kmgn.me/2021/08/24/hau… 1 month ago
- It’s True: What doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger. kmgn.me/2021/08/23/its… 1 month ago
- Mali mother who gave birth to nonuplets calls them 'gift from God' youtu.be/VGBHM6JVbEE via @YouTube 2 months ago
Previously on KMGN
You are … here but want to be there/search