Have been trying to recouperate today – actually, I feel mostly like I am just trying to live through all of this – and went roaming over the Internet for something interesting and different. This post caught my attention for many reasons, two of which being: 1) it is true; and 2) it is very well-written. Take a moment and read this post. Think about it. Aren’t you just as much a part of the problem, and solution as everything else? Aren’t I?
firstname.lastname@example.orgWant to submit something? Send me an e-mail!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
10 Most recent categories
- I’m Feeling This One youtube.com/watch?v=b2KRc5… kmgn.me/2022/01/03/im-… 1 week ago
- The Beginning Of A New Year kmgn.me/2022/01/01/the… 2 weeks ago
- Unnerving. kmgn.me/2021/12/06/unn… 1 month ago
- A Mozart Morning kmgn.me/2021/12/04/a-m… 1 month ago
- Recall kmgn.me/2021/11/23/rec… 1 month ago
Previously on KMGN
You are … here but want to be there/search