Have been trying to recouperate today – actually, I feel mostly like I am just trying to live through all of this – and went roaming over the Internet for something interesting and different. This post caught my attention for many reasons, two of which being: 1) it is true; and 2) it is very well-written. Take a moment and read this post. Think about it. Aren’t you just as much a part of the problem, and solution as everything else? Aren’t I?
firstname.lastname@example.orgWant to submit something? Send me an e-mail!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
10 Most recent categories
- Day 1 In Hospital kmgn.me/2017/07/24/day… https://t.co/nXEFFkBhf5 9 hours ago
- 20170724_095425 kmgn.me/2017/07/24/201… 10 hours ago
- RT @TheRealBuzz: I enjoyed my time in Wapokoneta and I hope the people there enjoyed my story of my life and journey to the moon. #Apollo11… 1 day ago
- RT @Phil_Lewis_: Dogs >>>>> https://t.co/MBb5YOg8IT 1 day ago
- I never expected this to happen in my area. This is just crazy! ban.jo/News/US-Canada… 1 day ago
Previously on KMGN
You are … here but want to be there/search