Have been trying to recouperate today – actually, I feel mostly like I am just trying to live through all of this – and went roaming over the Internet for something interesting and different. This post caught my attention for many reasons, two of which being: 1) it is true; and 2) it is very well-written. Take a moment and read this post. Think about it. Aren’t you just as much a part of the problem, and solution as everything else? Aren’t I?
email@example.comWant to submit something? Send me an e-mail!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
10 Most recent categories
- 36% done with Dark Night of the Soul, by John of the Cross goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 5 hours ago
- Do you remember when you joined Twitter? I do! #MyTwitterAnniversary https://t.co/8DcErs6tgg 3 days ago
- 3 of 5 stars to The Castrofax by Jenna Van Vleet goodreads.com/review/show/18… 2 weeks ago
- 2 of 5 stars to 30-Minute Drawing for Beginners by Jordan DeWilde goodreads.com/review/show/39… 2 weeks ago
- Thank you for your service, sir. twitter.com/GeorgeTakei/st… 3 weeks ago
Previously on KMGN
You are … here but want to be there/search