KMGN: This one I am going to have to think about. My first instinct is to say “no” – that person isn’t who I am on the inside, but, at the same time, it is. A lot has changed in my life and I can see my face reflecting the changes. I am not speaking of lines or worry, but there is an “adultness” about the face looking back at me that I sometimes just don’t feel. I am glad to say I do not look old nor feel old. I guess I am just…wiser than I was.
firstname.lastname@example.orgWant to submit something? Send me an e-mail!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
10 Most recent categories
- Overwhelmed. Just overwhelmed. 2 days ago
- Yeah. Not a good day. But not the worst day either. 5 days ago
- RT @StarTrek: Your video calls are about to get a little better with these #StarTrekLowerDecks backgrounds ✨ #StarTrek https://t.co/MMcqMik… 5 days ago
- I need ideas for things to draw to practice and I can't think of anything to raw! Suggestions? #arttwitter, #drawings 5 days ago
- *happy halfling dance* twitter.com/Marisha_Ray/st… 5 days ago
Previously on KMGN
You are … here but want to be there/search