KMGN: This one I am going to have to think about. My first instinct is to say “no” – that person isn’t who I am on the inside, but, at the same time, it is. A lot has changed in my life and I can see my face reflecting the changes. I am not speaking of lines or worry, but there is an “adultness” about the face looking back at me that I sometimes just don’t feel. I am glad to say I do not look old nor feel old. I guess I am just…wiser than I was.
firstname.lastname@example.orgWant to submit something? Send me an e-mail!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
10 Most recent categories
- youtu.be/SxS3NDACZmQ Awesome! 1 week ago
- The Lights Are Going To Stay ON! kmgn.me/2021/07/21/the… 1 week ago
- Truly Humbled kmgn.me/2021/07/16/tru… 2 weeks ago
- Can you help, please? I've never done this before, but in desperate need. gofund.me/d3f154a8 2 weeks ago
- Help kmgn.me/2021/07/13/hel… 2 weeks ago
Previously on KMGN
You are … here but want to be there/search