KMGN: This one I am going to have to think about. My first instinct is to say “no” – that person isn’t who I am on the inside, but, at the same time, it is. A lot has changed in my life and I can see my face reflecting the changes. I am not speaking of lines or worry, but there is an “adultness” about the face looking back at me that I sometimes just don’t feel. I am glad to say I do not look old nor feel old. I guess I am just…wiser than I was.
firstname.lastname@example.orgWant to submit something? Send me an e-mail!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
10 Most recent categories
- 36% done with Dark Night of the Soul, by John of the Cross goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 2 days ago
- Do you remember when you joined Twitter? I do! #MyTwitterAnniversary https://t.co/8DcErs6tgg 5 days ago
- 3 of 5 stars to The Castrofax by Jenna Van Vleet goodreads.com/review/show/18… 2 weeks ago
- 2 of 5 stars to 30-Minute Drawing for Beginners by Jordan DeWilde goodreads.com/review/show/39… 3 weeks ago
- Thank you for your service, sir. twitter.com/GeorgeTakei/st… 3 weeks ago
Previously on KMGN
You are … here but want to be there/search