KMGN: This one I am going to have to think about. My first instinct is to say “no” – that person isn’t who I am on the inside, but, at the same time, it is. A lot has changed in my life and I can see my face reflecting the changes. I am not speaking of lines or worry, but there is an “adultness” about the face looking back at me that I sometimes just don’t feel. I am glad to say I do not look old nor feel old. I guess I am just…wiser than I was.
email@example.comWant to submit something? Send me an e-mail!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
10 Most recent categories
- "The bride wore green taffeta and lace. twitter.com/WriterlyTweets… 4 hours ago
- I’m Feeling This One youtube.com/watch?v=b2KRc5… kmgn.me/2022/01/03/im-… 3 weeks ago
- The Beginning Of A New Year kmgn.me/2022/01/01/the… 3 weeks ago
- Unnerving. kmgn.me/2021/12/06/unn… 1 month ago
- A Mozart Morning kmgn.me/2021/12/04/a-m… 1 month ago
Previously on KMGN
You are … here but want to be there/search