KMGN: This one I am going to have to think about. My first instinct is to say “no” – that person isn’t who I am on the inside, but, at the same time, it is. A lot has changed in my life and I can see my face reflecting the changes. I am not speaking of lines or worry, but there is an “adultness” about the face looking back at me that I sometimes just don’t feel. I am glad to say I do not look old nor feel old. I guess I am just…wiser than I was.
email@example.comWant to submit something? Send me an e-mail!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
10 Most recent categories
- The Silt Is Settling kmgn.me/2021/10/09/the… 1 week ago
- My Beautiful Rose kmgn.me/2021/09/15/my-… 1 month ago
- Hauntingly Beautiful youtube.com/watch?v=locW-9… kmgn.me/2021/08/24/hau… 1 month ago
- It’s True: What doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger. kmgn.me/2021/08/23/its… 1 month ago
- Mali mother who gave birth to nonuplets calls them 'gift from God' youtu.be/VGBHM6JVbEE via @YouTube 2 months ago
Previously on KMGN
You are … here but want to be there/search