KMGN: This one I am going to have to think about. My first instinct is to say “no” – that person isn’t who I am on the inside, but, at the same time, it is. A lot has changed in my life and I can see my face reflecting the changes. I am not speaking of lines or worry, but there is an “adultness” about the face looking back at me that I sometimes just don’t feel. I am glad to say I do not look old nor feel old. I guess I am just…wiser than I was.
email@example.comWant to submit something? Send me an e-mail!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
10 Most recent categories
- Just posted a video instagram.com/p/BZOw-1jlERIa… 21 hours ago
- RT @Marmel: Dana Rohrabacher (R-Moscow) apparently is a straight up traitor. It'd be a shame if this was RETWEETED a lot and everybody knew… 21 hours ago
- RT @mikemearls: How much would you donate to Extra Life for a custom subclass I make to your specs, plus cert that makes it AL legal for yo… 21 hours ago
- RT @RegalMovies: FOLLOW us & RT for a chance to win this @KingsmanMovie prize pack! #giveaway Get #Kingsman tickets and showtimes: https://… 21 hours ago
- RT @GeekandSundry: Another sneak peek from tomorrow's release of #CriticalRole - Vox Machina: Origins. Available digitally on 9/20 from @Da… 21 hours ago
Previously on KMGN
You are … here but want to be there/search