KMGN: This one I am going to have to think about. My first instinct is to say “no” – that person isn’t who I am on the inside, but, at the same time, it is. A lot has changed in my life and I can see my face reflecting the changes. I am not speaking of lines or worry, but there is an “adultness” about the face looking back at me that I sometimes just don’t feel. I am glad to say I do not look old nor feel old. I guess I am just…wiser than I was.
email@example.comWant to submit something? Send me an e-mail!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
10 Most recent categories
- Today I need to just pour things onto a canvas. instagram.com/p/CKFaGK9MnVs3… 14 hours ago
- Movies And Quiet Thursdays kmgn.me/2021/01/14/mov… 1 day ago
- I do, too. Many Americans do, I think. twitter.com/DanRather/stat… 1 day ago
- RT @WKYT: “Armed protests are being planned at all 50 state capitols from 16 January through at least 20 January, and at the U.S. Capitol f… 4 days ago
- Really? No organic food in jail? My goodness, I bet he really does feel like he is in jail. twitter.com/MelissaBlasius… 4 days ago
Previously on KMGN
You are … here but want to be there/search