KMGN: This one I am going to have to think about. My first instinct is to say “no” – that person isn’t who I am on the inside, but, at the same time, it is. A lot has changed in my life and I can see my face reflecting the changes. I am not speaking of lines or worry, but there is an “adultness” about the face looking back at me that I sometimes just don’t feel. I am glad to say I do not look old nor feel old. I guess I am just…wiser than I was.
firstname.lastname@example.orgWant to submit something? Send me an e-mail!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
10 Most recent categories
- 2 more GOP senators oppose health bill, killing it for now a.msn.com/01/en-us/BBECp… 1 day ago
- A Wonderful Respite kmgn.me/2017/07/07/a-w… https://t.co/Uwo4zJGLsc 1 week ago
- Connect to Your Fans and Followers with the New Social Icons Widget — Chris The Story… kmgn.me/2017/07/06/con… https://t.co/zcRNA9TSmE 1 week ago
- Rain And Words kmgn.me/2017/07/06/rai… 1 week ago
- Former NFL TE Mitchell Henry passes away at 24 a.msn.com/02/en-us/BBDv2… 2 weeks ago
Previously on KMGN
You are … here but want to be there/search