KMGN: This is the year of writing and sharing. Cherie Priest is a wonderful author whom I have followed since before she was published. Her slogging through so much gave me the courage to actually begin sending out stories and material again for consideration. Her blog posts are good, often funny, and gives you a look into a working author’s world without drudgery. I highly recommend you following her and reading her books, for they are good.
email@example.comWant to submit something? Send me an e-mail!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
10 Most recent categories
- 36% done with Dark Night of the Soul, by John of the Cross goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 2 days ago
- Do you remember when you joined Twitter? I do! #MyTwitterAnniversary https://t.co/8DcErs6tgg 5 days ago
- 3 of 5 stars to The Castrofax by Jenna Van Vleet goodreads.com/review/show/18… 2 weeks ago
- 2 of 5 stars to 30-Minute Drawing for Beginners by Jordan DeWilde goodreads.com/review/show/39… 3 weeks ago
- Thank you for your service, sir. twitter.com/GeorgeTakei/st… 3 weeks ago
Previously on KMGN
You are … here but want to be there/search