KMGN: This is the year of writing and sharing. Cherie Priest is a wonderful author whom I have followed since before she was published. Her slogging through so much gave me the courage to actually begin sending out stories and material again for consideration. Her blog posts are good, often funny, and gives you a look into a working author’s world without drudgery. I highly recommend you following her and reading her books, for they are good.
email@example.comWant to submit something? Send me an e-mail!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
10 Most recent categories
- Movies And Quiet Thursdays kmgn.me/2021/01/14/mov… 21 hours ago
- I do, too. Many Americans do, I think. twitter.com/DanRather/stat… 22 hours ago
- RT @WKYT: “Armed protests are being planned at all 50 state capitols from 16 January through at least 20 January, and at the U.S. Capitol f… 3 days ago
- Really? No organic food in jail? My goodness, I bet he really does feel like he is in jail. twitter.com/MelissaBlasius… 3 days ago
- RT @scalzi: Also, I don't give a shit about what any of those traitorous chucklefucks think about it one way or the other. Impeach the assh… 3 days ago
Previously on KMGN
You are … here but want to be there/search