KMGN: This is the year of writing and sharing. Cherie Priest is a wonderful author whom I have followed since before she was published. Her slogging through so much gave me the courage to actually begin sending out stories and material again for consideration. Her blog posts are good, often funny, and gives you a look into a working author’s world without drudgery. I highly recommend you following her and reading her books, for they are good.
email@example.comWant to submit something? Send me an e-mail!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
10 Most recent categories
- Overwhelmed. Just overwhelmed. 1 hour ago
- Yeah. Not a good day. But not the worst day either. 2 days ago
- RT @StarTrek: Your video calls are about to get a little better with these #StarTrekLowerDecks backgrounds ✨ #StarTrek https://t.co/MMcqMik… 2 days ago
- I need ideas for things to draw to practice and I can't think of anything to raw! Suggestions? #arttwitter, #drawings 2 days ago
- *happy halfling dance* twitter.com/Marisha_Ray/st… 2 days ago
Previously on KMGN
You are … here but want to be there/search