I have come to the personal conclusion that everything is better after you have a cup of coffee. It doesn’t just have to be for breakfast or as a pick-me-up in the afternoon. Coffee is good anytime.
There is something about the aroma of coffee that simply soothes me and helps make a bad day just a little better. Oh yes, the caffeine does help keep you going when you would much rather be sleeping than writing, or much less anything else.
Today my nose is in horrible shape and I am sounding like a three year old with a stuffed-up nose. I have taken Claritin™ and can breathe, but my entire essence would love to just sleep. It is taking a lot of willpower to keep in an upright position, especially since this new chair can get into a most comfortable reclined position. However, if I recline and take the nap my body so wants, there will be fewer words down than otherwise would have happened today.
Words are down on WHRT, but I have to fight for each and every one.
So, how is your day going?
- Finnish coffee, ’tis Fuel (thespillblog.co.uk)
- Gano Coffee Manufacturer – Elite Java Branding (ivandraper329dbarrow9854.wordpress.com)
- One Picture: Coffee (aworldapartblog.wordpress.com)
- Cait Without Coffee (caitandtherealworld.wordpress.com)
- My Coffee Pot Died but It Might as Well Have Been Me (diariesofadivorcee.com)