It has been a while since I have sat down and knitted. Since moving from the house into the apartment my hands have been just itching to knit! A lady at our Church sent me a message on Facebook and asked if I would like her yarn and her knitting books because she was getting out of knitting. Yes, was the only answer.
Inside the two containers of yarn I inherited was this beautiful green and “other” yarn. It was the first thing that drew my eye. Since it is difficult for me to take my cell phone and doggie treats with me on a
walk I have decided to make a nice knitted faux-chatelaine. It will be just big enough for this.
After deciding what was going to be made my hands and fingers have just flown. It is done in straight garter stitch (knitted stitch) and is quite delicate, b
ut sturdy, in the hands. I cannot wait for this small project to be done! And, today it is raining. This is the perfect day to knit, and possibly complete my little purse.
- A Fine Yarn (mrsbrightside88.wordpress.com)
- Pattern Writing Examples: Strong & Weak (sweatyknitter.com)
- How Did I Knit My Jute Shoulder Bag? (varnatantu.wordpress.com)
- How to: Knit a Dishcloth! (ecomagpiescrapbook.wordpress.com)
- Paradise Fibers Celebrates 15 Years of Culture and Success (prweb.com)
- Loom Knitting, Crochet & Dinner (enjoyingcreating.wordpress.com)
- Knitting By Example (sweatyknitter.com)
- Inspiration: Tiny Knits (sewmakebelieve.co.uk)