NaNoWriMo has begun wonderfully. I am a little behind on where I should be with the word count on day 2, but this can be made up if necessary. I am actually quite pleased with how the story is turning out. Some reviews I have received on Critique Circle have helped me with my writing over-all. Sometimes you just need to be reminded of the things you do right and to take out some unnecessary fluff.
Having so much writing to do really does seem to get my adrenaline going and settle things inside me. It seems I am never more happier than when I am challenged as I am now! I couldn’t ask for a better thing, other than for the pain to decrease considerably, or down to not-much-news. Still, even the pain can’t keep me from enjoying today and the accomplishment of the writing day today.
Anywho, here is the word count for the fantasy novel for NaNoWriMo:
- Outskirts Press Sponsors NaNoWriMo 2012 (prweb.com)
- Participating in NaNoWriMo? (ctwesting.com)
- NaNoWriMo collective experiment update (themodernmanuscript.wordpress.com)
- All the ‘Planning for NaNoWriMo’ resources you’ll ever need (cheilt.wordpress.com)
- No NaNoWriMo For Me (thewearywriter.com)
- 11/1/12 – First Day of NaNoWriMo (aelizabethwest.wordpress.com)
- Smashwords and NaNoWriMo (sahmataineking.com)
- NaNoWriMo: Day One (iamthewarden.blogspot.com)
- NaNoWriMo Dilemma (chyrondave.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo 2012 (alimuskett.com)