Lee Brice, another country music performer, was also at the same charity concert event for St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital and just so happened to be on the bus with Niemann and was aware of the unusual scent that was present and was able to get everyone off the bus in time before the explosion.
This might just be the paranoid person, as well as the writer, in me, but doesn’t this sound like a serial attack on country music stars’ buses? If it isn’t, and I hope it isn’t, then the manufacturer of the buses needs looking at very closely by the authorities. It would be interesting to know whether or not if all three buses were manufactured by the same company and/or at the same place. Things like this just don’t “happen” without there being some sort of serious problem.
Randy Houser, another bus fire victim, lost a lot of his own personal effects in his bus fire.
If the above link doesn’t work to the article mentioned, click below
- No good deed goes unpunished, Jerrod Niemann’s bus catches fire after charity concert (nashvillegab.com)
- Jerrod Niemann Escapes A Bus Fire! (wycd.radio.com)
- Jerrod Niemann Survives Tour Bus Explosion (people.com)
- Jerrod Niemann’s Bus Catches on Fire in Tennessee (roughstock.com)
- Jerrod Niemann’s Tour Bus Explodes! (news.radio.com)
- Country singer Jerrod Niemann’s bus burns in Tenn. (seattletimes.nwsource.com)